The snow storm that hit yesterday has not let up at all. We unfortunately need to close for a second day. All predictions indicate we will be back in the office tomorrow. Again, please contact your coordinator by email or email@example.com if you need to speak with someone via the phone.
Due to inclement weather in the Denver area, IAN must close our office today 10/28. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please feel free to email your coordinators and those of us with Internet at home will do our best to respond to you in a timely manner. If you need to speak with someone today, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the contact information.
Number One on the siblings list accepted a referral today! The family was on multiple lists, so the following movement takes place:
Everyone below #1 on the sibling list moves up one spot Everyone below #6 on the infant girl list moves up one spot Everyone below #1 on the infant boy list moves up one spot Everyone below #2 on the toddler boy list moves up one spot Everyone below #1 on the toddler girl list moves up one spot
With our Silent Auction and Fundraising Dinner just around the corner, we wanted to give you the top ten reasons to send in your RSVP today!
10. Time is ticking: The event is exactly one month from today and the RSVP deadline is November 1st!
9. You’ll be able to try on those dressy clothes before that holiday party in December…
8. The Silent Auction has unique items both from Ethiopia and the US. A weekend stay in Vail, authentic Ethiopian statues and a Golden Rule Travel gift certificate are just some of the items you can expect to bid on.
7. There will be delicious food and wonderful live music!
6. Your coordinator and the rest of the IAN staff will finally have a chance to meet you and your children (ok, this one might be a little selfish on our part).
5. It will be a fun distraction while you wait for the next part of your adoption process
4. You will meet lots of IAN families and their children in all different stages of their adoption.
3. You can be a big part of helping IAN celebrate our 10 year anniversary!
2. You will be supporting Yergalem Hospital- an understaffed hospital with limited resources that serves millions of Ethiopians including the birth families of children who come home to IAN clients.
1. Our Ethiopia facilitator and the director of Sele Enat will both be there!
Please get those RSVPs in! We are so excited for the opportunity to see you all in November.
Hi Families! Today we are moving offices (just across the hall). This means our phone and Internet systems will be intermittent at best. If you do not hear back from our office today please know that we will get to you as soon as we can. We expect to be up and running by the end of the day. We reccomend following up any phone messages with an email as there is a chance our voicemails will not carry over smoothly with the move.
Thank you and we are sorry for any incvonvenience!
Number One on the Infant Girl Wait List accepted a referral today! Everyone on the list moves up one spot!
Also- for those of you in Colorado, don't forget to check out the First Fridat Event at Optique of Denver (1580 Blake Street).See artwork from children of Sele Enat, experience authentic Ethiopian food and music, witness a traditional Ethiopian coffee ceremony, see photos of Steve and Denise Livingston's journey of bringing their son, Gierma home from Ethiopia. Staff from IAN will be on hand to promote our Ethiopian fund raising event on November 14th and provide info on our adoption programs. Please come on out to support IAN and the Livingston Family!