With our Silent Auction and Fundraising Dinner just around the corner, we wanted to give you the top ten reasons to send in your RSVP today!
10. Time is ticking: The event is exactly one month from today and the RSVP deadline is November 1st!
9. You’ll be able to try on those dressy clothes before that holiday party in December…
8. The Silent Auction has unique items both from Ethiopia and the US. A weekend stay in Vail, authentic Ethiopian statues and a Golden Rule Travel gift certificate are just some of the items you can expect to bid on.
7. There will be delicious food and wonderful live music!
6. Your coordinator and the rest of the IAN staff will finally have a chance to meet you and your children (ok, this one might be a little selfish on our part).
5. It will be a fun distraction while you wait for the next part of your adoption process
4. You will meet lots of IAN families and their children in all different stages of their adoption.
3. You can be a big part of helping IAN celebrate our 10 year anniversary!
2. You will be supporting Yergalem Hospital- an understaffed hospital with limited resources that serves millions of Ethiopians including the birth families of children who come home to IAN clients.
1. Our Ethiopia facilitator and the director of Sele Enat will both be there!
Please get those RSVPs in! We are so excited for the opportunity to see you all in November.