Thursday, April 21, 2011

Embassy Medicals

Hello IAN Families,

In Liz's newsletter, she wrote about the possibility of families requesting the Embassy medical from the immigration officer when entering the US.  We have received clarification from the Embassy regarding how to get this document.  If you wish to get a copy of your child's Embassy medical report after your Embassy appointment, you must contact the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency upon your return to the U.S.  Please let us know if you have any questions!

~ IAN Staff

1 comment:

Restless in Denver said...

The USCIS Homeland Security office in our state or a national office? More information would be helpful because if we cannot get the TB test results, our doctor wants to do the test again, and I want to avoid more jabs if I can.