We are seeking your input and thoughts this morning about a possible group IAN may be offering in the near future. The Post Adoption Dialogue Group will include adoptive parents who have been home with their adopted child(ren) for any amount of time. The primary focus and goals of this group include:
- Sharing experiences with other adoptive families.
- Compiling resources and strategies for overcoming the "after adoption blues".
- Connect with other families, adoption trainers and hopefully guest speakers.
- Babysitting included!! Children will have the opportunity to meet and connect with other adopted children and siblings.
- Other ideas, brought to us by YOU!
Thanks and we can't wait to hear from you!
~ Joan Strauss